We are always on the lookout for talented hairdresser’s that know how to put visiting guests in the center of attention. At Cutters we love to give our guests the best possible experience that they can have in our salons. We are looking for new employees that share our passion about hair combined with high service, who are professional and always give our guests a high focus and a big smile
Cutters main focus is to make sure that all of our customers feel seen and taken care of when visiting our salons, where eyes for details is one of our core values. We want our customers to feel like the true rockstar they are.
For those who work in Cutters, it is important to offer an effective and quality proofed haircut, as well as making customers feel welcome in our salons. Our customers must be taken care of in the best possible way.
So if you love to cut hair and love to provide good service, we would love to hear from you – we take care of each other, and our goal is to create the best working environment for our employees 💛
- Perform effective and quality-assured haircuts
- Provide good customer service and product sales
- Ensure a professional product placement and handle product replenishment
- Contribute to a good collaboration and an inclusive work environment
- Compliance with HSE requirements at work
- Perform cleaning in the salon
- Make sure that the salon appears tidy and clean at all times
- Working hours: Day, evening and Saturday shifts according to the current shift schedule
- Education in the hairdressing profession
- Long experience can compensate for lack of educational requirements
- Good digital skills
- Fluent Norwegian or English
- Self-propelled, reliable and responsible
- Efficient and accurate
- Likes to work in teams and is inclusive towards other colleagues
- Good communication skills
- Passion for the profession, and is motivated for new challenges and learning
- Great salary conditions
- Permanent 80% position with close follow-up from manager
- Good training at our Academy in Oslo or Bergen
- In house career development/opportunities
- International working environment
- Social events
- We also offer to help employees finding a place to live
Cutters encourages applicants regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnic background to apply for our positions.
About the employer
Cutters is Norway's most innovative and fastest growing hairdressing concept. Our salons are among the most visited in the whole country and we get a lot of attention from the media and customers.The Cutters concept has grown healthy and organic since it started in 2015, which we take great pride in. Today we have more than 122 salons in Norway, Sweden and Finland.
Cutters is more than just about cutting hair, Cutters is a lifestyle and a way of thinking. Our core values are to cut time, cut hair and cut cost which reflects on thinking lean and putting the clients' needs first. Our employees are an extension of our beating heart, which is why we focus on social happenings, employers well-being and employers personal interest. Some of Cutters’ biggest upsides is the understanding of how hairdresser's work and thrive in their profession. That is why we have good salary terms and bonuses regulations, no chemicals and 6 hours shifts to make sure our hairdresser's health is highly prioritized at all times.
Cutters are an unorthodox way of cutting hair, such as highly focused on innovative solutions and lean approaches being accessible on digital platforms, digital payments and digital communications. The world is constantly changing and at Cutters we embrace everything that has to do with innovation and more sustainable solutions, where technology and tech is the center of attention. At Cutters we like to take on new challenges, and that's why we always are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
Working in the North
Have you ever thought about exploring or even living in the beautiful north that surrounds you with rich nature, mountains and rich countryside. In Cutters we are currently expanding all over Finland, Sweden and Norway. Our recruitment program enables you to do just that. We are located in the capitals and cities heart of all the countries' and the suburban countryside. We also help all our new hairdressers with settling in, no matter if you are on your own or bringing family members with you. Cutters takes care of its own and understands the challenges with moving into a new country, that is why our onboarding program helps everyone get started and well settled in all over the North.
Explore and visit us on:
www.cutters.no - Instagram @ Cutters - Facebook @ Cutters